Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Writing work!

Read about it in the Sydney Morning Herald and the ABC7news. Write your opinion about the topic Thin models.
Hi everybody:
After I read articles "Sydney Morning Herald "and '''ABC7news' I am very surprise !Models with low BMI could die during the fashion show !Befor I never heard it !It really is terribly scared me !
Models are slim .They are look beautifull and moving.I admired thier job .They always wear fashion closeth .But If they are out of health only for good job.I think that's too bad .Health is the firstest for everyone ,job is the second !So if you want a good job you must in good health !So I hope everyone in good health !

1 comment:

Marion said...

Good work Nancy! Yes, models do look beautiful wearing those expensive clothes but it's not good if they're not looking after themselves either! Being too thin is definitely not good, is it? How's our little AMEP baby growing??? Hope he's behaving himself!!!