Saturday, May 19, 2007

2007 Health Expo!













































Everyone knew, St gorge TAFE hold another Health Expo on 16-05-2007.At this health expo our class studens cooked foods and served them liked last year.There they are ,Tina cooked Chinese Pancake, Yang did the vegetable salad, Stojan brought some yummy foods which his wife cooked, Ghasaq cooked Pasta, Emy prepared some Sushi, Sophie cooked some Chinese Fried Rice, and Jone brought some cookies, etc... Vicky helped Lizbeth sold the card for buying food, and sometimes Fiona, Pophie and I took some photos ...... sometimes served foods too!We enjoyed the expo!

At the same time ,many difrent serves were invited outside. Maybe all the visitors were visited by Marion.A big thanks to Marion!Because these health consultation really using for us !For instance ,one information told us "how to teach your baby to drink from a cup,6 months and older " .This is the best for baby's health!It's helpful for new mother like me .So I really need it!And another information "Tooth Mousse" is lovely for new morther too!And the "sexual health"is helpful for every parents !

So at this health expo ,I have got much harvest !At the end of the expo I won a big prizes .! I knew the wonderful prizes were ranged by Marion .So thanks Marion !Love to Marion !I was really happy !I'm looking forward to enjoying next expo!