Sunday, October 29, 2006

Food Expo



Last Tuesday I injoyed a great expo .Befor that food expo my classmate ling and I did some work to prepar for the expo .We cooked some sweet green bean soup .We also put some pictures on all the walls in the student asociation room.We blew up some colourful balloons on and put them around the room .They looked very beautiful.
On the expo morning of the expo we displayed our soup and food on some tables .Some students, in lovely aprons ,stood behind the food tables. They sold food to the custormers.The other people sold the tickets to everone .1 dollar for 3 tickets.Many people were kind and bought our tickets to suport our volunteer activity.We were happy about it.During that time I was working outside to hand out free bags to everyone .We also asked them to join this our activity to win a prize.Many pelople liked the bags and filled the form as I requared. That day I had another important job! I had to take some pictures to record what happened at the food expo! As I took many beautful pictures .Teachers and students liked them ,so I was really happy.
Near the end of the food expo, the draw was started.Several students were very lucky and they won big prizes in the draw.
At that food expo, I'm not only did some volunteer jobs but also learned a lot of information about health.I think that the expo was significant .I really liked the day!

1 comment:

Marion said...

Excellent work Nancy! I'm very pleased at all the hard work you're doing on your blog!