Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Irwin's memorial service


Darling Marion:
I saw Irwin's memorial service yesterday.when my family were having dinner the tv was opened. and the jurnalist said that was a memorial service for Irwin.there 3000 people over there and watched memorial. the jurnalist as soon talked about Irwin as play Irwin's movies. many people were caying and sad. when the jurnalist let Irwin's docture made a sbeech,all the people were standing and shouting.when the girl said "My Daddy was my hero - he was always there for me when I needed him."i felt very angry and sad.i was too weep to eat more.Irwin is a good man .he helped many children and protected many enimals.he has contribute much money for children and enimals. so a lot of people love him.Irwin has died,his children has no father now.how shuld they do ?they are so yong!
I hope pepole and govement give their love more.i wish their happy!

1 comment:

Marion said...

It was a sad occasion wasn't it? You have written a beautiful piece and given your opinion very well. Good work Nancy!